What is Common Core? Resources for Parents
California public schools are in the process of implementing a new set of standards for English and Math called Common Core State Standards. Learn what this means for you!
- With Parent Support, Lighthouse Charter Is Ready to Shine
- In West Sacramento, parents are pounding the pavement to spread the word about a new charter school.
- The 'Right Time' for a New Charter in Vacaville
- Hundreds of parents helped bring the TK-8 school to life.
- Parents Fight for "Richmond Promise" to Include Charter Students
- Richmond plans to give college money to every public high school graduate - except for charter school graduates. Charter families are trying to change that.